Warren is the firm’s managing shareholder and heads up its administrative law and appellate litigation sections. He regularly represents clients before a broad spectrum of state agencies.
Warren provides legal expertise in a wide variety of regulatory areas, including constitutional law, business and professional regulation, state contracting and procurement, election law and ethics matters, ballot initiatives and referenda, and gaming. He is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, the U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
A native of Tampa, Warren received his Bachelor’s degree, cum laude, in Psychology in 1986 from the University of South Florida, where he was a member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.
After serving four years as an officer in the U.S. Air Force in New Mexico, Texas, and what was then West Germany, he entered law school and received his Juris Doctor with highest honors from Florida State University in 1993.
Warren is a member of the Order of the Coif. While in law school, he served both as Notes and Comments Editor and as Piece Selection Committee Chairman for the Florida State University Law Review.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere I could see the northern lights.
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could only watch one movie or television show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite season?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip
- What celebrity do you share a birthday with?
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Drivers who appear to have no particular place to go.
- What is your hometown?