Patricia Greene serves as a Senior Policy Advisor who practices in the firm’s legislative affairs, executive branch contracting, and administrative rulemaking areas. She represents clients before the legislative and executive branches of government, in addition to coordinating a multitude of legislative and firm political committee activities. Patricia has been active in the legislative process since 1981. Throughout the course of her professional career, Patricia has represented Fortune 500 companies, Florida-based businesses, professional associations, and not-for-profit organizations.
Patricia serves as a member of the Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists.
A native of Fort Walton Beach, Florida, Patricia received her Bachelor’s degree, cum laude, in Audiology and Speech Pathology and her Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from Florida State University.
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
- What is your favorite cereal?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Need you ask? Interior Designer
- What movie or novel character do you most admire/identify with?
- What is the last book you read?
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- What/where was your first job?
- What was the last concert you attended?
- What is your favorite NFL team?