Patricia Greene serves as a Senior Policy Advisor who practices in the firm’s legislative affairs, executive branch contracting, and administrative rulemaking areas. She represents clients before the legislative and executive branches of government, in addition to coordinating a multitude of legislative and firm political committee activities. Patricia has been active in the legislative process since 1981. Throughout the course of her professional career, Patricia has represented Fortune 500 companies, Florida-based businesses, professional associations, and not-for-profit organizations.
Patricia serves as a member of the Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists.
A native of Fort Walton Beach, Florida, Patricia received her Bachelor’s degree, cum laude, in Audiology and Speech Pathology and her Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from Florida State University.
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
Cooking Thanksgiving meal and setting a fabulous table!
- If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
- Coke, Pepsi or other?
- What was the worst job you ever had?
Working long hours at Maas Brothers during college.
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled?
Any part of Maine and Traverse City, Michigan.
- What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Organized, perfectionist, loyal.
- If you could only eat one item for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite sport to watch and which team do you root for?
Football, FSU of course!
- What’s your favorite TV show—the one you’re always watching on repeat?
Any show on HGTV.
- What keeps you going during the hectic legislative session?
Coffee and wine.