Doug Bell focuses his practice on government affairs and administrative law, where he has worked in various policy areas focusing on healthcare, insurance, general business issues, and various local government issues.
He has garnered an AV® Preeminent distinction, the highest available mark for professional excellence from Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings. Doug has also been noted in Florida Trend Magazine as a member of the Florida Legal Elite, and has been listed among The Best Lawyers in America® publication.
Doug has served on many not-for-profit boards over the years and he is the former chairman of the Tallahassee Community College Foundation and the former chairman of the Tallahassee Ronald McDonald House.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Japan or on beach for Pipeline during big swell
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could only watch one movie or television show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any Clint Eastwood western
- What is your favorite season?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What celebrity do you share a birthday with?
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Littering / Grammar
- What is your hometown?