Anna Grace is a Policy Advisor who joined the firm after serving as a policy analyst for the Florida House Transportation and Modals Subcommittee. Previously, she worked at the Florida Chamber of Commerce, where she was the Policy Director for Talent, Education, and Infrastructure. As a policy director Anna Grace formulated policy and legislative strategy for early learning, K-12 education, higher education, workforce, transportation, water, and energy issues on behalf of the Florida business community. There she was named a Florida Politics “Rising Star” for the Class of 2022. Anna Grace is a graduate of Florida State University, where she earned an undergraduate degree in political science and history.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you collect anything?
Books, lots of books.
- If you could only watch one movie or television show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite season?
- How many siblings do you have?
Three, two brothers and a sister
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Green Mint Chocolate Chip
- What celebrity do you share a birthday with?
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your hometown?